Q: Are these knives sharp?
A: Yes, all the knives are sharp.
Q: Is there a minimum age requirement to buy your products?
A: Yes, we require that you are of the legal age in your country or state to purchase knives. Although they are for collectible purposes the knife laws still apply. Someone of the minimum age of 18 is required to purchase the knives (or 21 if your state says so).
Q: Are your knives legal in my country?
A: We cannot confirm this – this is under your responsibility to check.
Here is a list of countries we’ve shipped to:
- France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden, Italy, Switzerland, Poland, Croatia, Austria, Ukraine, Belgium, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Lithuania, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa: All our Knives have all been successfully delivered with no issues.
- Denmark: All our Knives have been sent successfully, although we now believe M9s are not allowed due to blade length without a license, so please check before purchasing.
- Norway: All knives excluding M9 Bayonets.
- United States: All Knives
- Canada: All Knives have been sent successfully, although we now believe there are possible restrictions on Karambits, so please check before purchasing.
- Australia & New Zealand: All our Knives have been sent successfully, although we now believe there are possible restrictions on Karambits, so please check before purchasing.
- Brazil: All our Knives
- Singapore: M9 Bayonets not allowed.
- Chile, Peru, Mexico: We have sent Karambits & Huntsmans successfully, although not tried Karambits.
- Mexico: Karambits not allowed
- Turkey: M9 Bayonets not allowed
- Romania & Malta: Due to knife licensing issues, we do not ship to these countries.
Once again, the above is not legal advice and should not be taken as such. Customers are responsible for checking government documentation and ensuring the knives are legal in their state, province, and country.
Q: Will my knife be taken by customs?
A: Customs may check the package as it goes into your country. In the very rare case the customs do seize the knives, we will refund 50% of the knife price you paid.
Q: Do I have to pay tax for importing the knife?
A: So far we don’t believe there has ever been a customer who has had to pay tax for the knife when importing. Although please check with your government website/customs if you want to be sure.
Q: How long is delivery?
A: Worldwide: 30-35 days
Q: What countries do you ship to?
A: We Post to most countries worldwide (excluding some high fraud countries) as long as the knife you select is legal in your country (Please check your country’s laws before purchasing on your government’s website).
Q: Is my personal information safe?
A: Your personal information is 100% safe. If you use a credit card to purchase, the details are not stored. They are processed by authorized server payment providers.. Our site is SSL secured. Your data will never be shared with anyone. Only your delivery address and name are used by our staff members to ship out your items.
Q: What payment methods are accepted?
A: We accept Paypal & all major credit cards – including Visa, Mastercard and Amex.